Thank you for choosing our office for your child’s dental and orthodontic care. We want the experience in our office to be much more than just a visit to the dentist. We want your child to experience the dental visit in such a way to shape great memories that last forever. We also want to establish a personal relationship with your family that will last a lifetime.
Our office is like no other office you will ever experience. From the minute you walked in, we are sure you noticed that our primary aim is to make your child feel comfortable and excited about the visit.
We will provide excellent quality dental care using the latest techniques and will do it in a way that makes your child’s visit so much fun they will be asking you when they get to come back.
Cool stuff for Kids
Just a few of the things your child can always look forward to as a patient of ours:
- The movie theater w/ a big screen TV and over a 100 selections of the latest children’s movies always playing
- TV’s in each room of the office also playing movies
- The Rocket play area
- Great toy machines in the waiting room
- The latest awesome touch screen, Playstation2 and Nintendo video games in a cool game-room
- Rewards , rewards, rewards
- Seven toy machines throughout the office with tons of prizes!!
- “Great helper” tokens for the toy machines
- “Gold” medal award for being a good helper
- Stickers Galore!!
- Cool decorative pencils
- Helium balloons w/ a rainbow of colors to choose from
- Our very own Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine – You name a flavor and I bet we’ve got it!!
- Goody bags after initial and check up appointments complete with a cool new toothbrush the kids get to choose
- A special “thank you” letter after their first visit
- A special “great helper” letter after treatment is completed
- A cool photo for their scrapbook the first time they have any treatment
- Bulletin board contests going on throughout the year w/ great prizes for the winners
- Happy Birthday cards in the mail
- A lot of “High Fives”
Great stuff for the parents:
- Dentistry and Braces in one location (Dr. Bowden is a dual specialist in Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics)
- Braces for adults also – Parents can straighten their teeth here too!!!!!
- Convenient office hours
- Emergency appointments promptly available
- Warm friendly environment
- Coffee area with hot fresh coffee all day long
- Automated appointment confirmation – courtesy reminder for each appointment the day before
- Courtesy insurance filing
- 6 month check up reminders sent in mail
- A great website – drjimbowden.com
- Very informative about our services
- Games for the kids to play
- Ability to check appointments online
- Ability to make payments online
These are just a few of the ways we want to go “above and beyond” in order to make your experience with our office a fantastic one. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our office. We will be happy to answer them for you.